- Cancellation Policy:
- If you give less than 24 hours' notice, you will be charged 100% of the amount of a one-night stay.
- No-Show Policy:
- No- shows will be charged 100% of the amount of a one-night stay.
- Pet Policy:
- Pets are prohibited. If pets are caught in rooms there will be a $250 cleaning fee.
- Smoking Policy:
- Smoking is prohibited. Smoking in rooms will result in a $300 cleaning fee.
- Applicable taxes subject to change without notice currently our tax is 13%.
- Privacy Policies:
- River Terrace takes every precaution to protect our customers' information. When customers submit sensitive information via website, it is protected both online and off-line. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information, such as a credit card number and/or social security number, that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked, or open, when you are just 'surfing.'
- While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user information off-line. All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a reservations specialist) are granted access to personally identifiable information. All employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every quarter, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers' information is protected. Finally, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure, locked environment. If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reserving a room at www.river-terrace.com is absolutely safe. We guarantee that with each purchase you make, any personal information you provide is secure. Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50 of fraudulent charges. In the unlikely event that you are subject to fraudulent charges as a result of making a reservation at www.river-terrace.com, we will cover your liability up to $50. This applies only if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own while using River Terrace's secure server, and providing that you notified your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
- www.river-terrace.com 's secure server uses the latest industry standard encryption software (SSL) to protect personal information. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number and name and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the internet. You will know that your connection becomes secure during the checkout process by seeing the "S" for "secure" in HTTPS://... in your browser's address block.
- If you are having trouble booking a room online, we are always happy to take your reservation by phone. You can reach your our regular office line at 435-564-3401 or the toll free number at 877-564-3401.
Trip Advisor Reviews
"You are in for a great surprise at breakfast time!"
"Wonderful - Like going back in time when innkeepers cared about their facilities and guests."
"...But the real surprise was the breakfast. It was not the usual fare of waffle maker, poor pastries, cold cereals, and juice from a machine. Rather there were numerous hot options from a kitchen. Eggs done to choice. Pancakes that were light and delicious with well-prepared bacon beside them..."
more from trip advisor